Pizza Hut Carry-Out, My Last and Final Meal

Pretzel crust pizza w/barbeque drizzle on the left (2 slices), supreme pizza on the right (1 slice), & my hitchhiker's thumb.
I told myself that my final meal would be the potluck at Charlene and Drew's new home, then the elephant ears I fried in shortening the other night, then yesterday the beef tips Mom cooked for me. Well today I was able to convince my mom to order pizza from Pizza Hut. We looked for coupons online in her email and found a $10 deal for a large supreme and $7.99 deal for the new special pizzas with flavored crust, drizzle, and your choice of sauce. I ordered a chicken mushroom pan pizza with garlic alfredo sauce, pretzel crust and bbq drizzle. The pretzel crust was the best part. It tasted very good! But tonight will be the final night I will be eating and my last day as well. I have compiled everything and said goodbye to everything. Thank you for this last day.


1 comments:

Mel Rafe said...

Oops I forgot to mention the cookie pizza!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wikipedia

Search results

My Blogs

I heart FeedBurner

PageRank Checker

DeviantArt

Lazy Butterbug Studios

Last modified:
May 2, 2015 at 12:30 pm

Page Access:

Email Subscription

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blog Archive