First and Final Day

Today I created this blog for easy access to all the information I have collected about myself over the years. It contains all the blogs I have been working on, especially this week when I have had virtually no break compiling everything. I finished two blogs, Mabuhay Mabinogi and Test Chef. 

Mabuhay Mabinogi is about my virtual life on Mabinogi. I finally reached level 1000 on Flourre so I was able to purchase a hero card and re-create my original character Gumamela. This time was much easier than the beginning because the hero card gives you all the skills you need for that hero talent. I chose Merlin as Gumamela started out as a cleric/mage. The Merlin hero talent also comes with a Shyllien knuckle so I was able to fight a little. All of my characters are now over level 1000 except for Bathnara who is still a newbie. Here are my final stats:
Pouffe Lvl 1065, Expl 141, RB 26 times, 237 AP:
    puppeteer, archer, warrior, carpenter,
    toy maker, costume designer, ranger
Flourre Lvl 1071, Expl 45, RB 30 times, 250 AP:
    chef, merchant, warrior
Bathnara Lvl 276, Expl 10, RB 9 times, 373 AP:
    treasure hunter (adventure/mercantile/dual gun),
    gypsy (music/adventure)
Gumamela Lvl 1046, Expl 9, RB 0 times, 35 AP:
    merlin
This is what my computer screen looks like.




Test Chef is about all of the recipes I have prepared over the years. I was able to cook elephant ears the other night and that will be the last thing I ever cook. I was able to add social media widgets and design my own background and headers. I also designed my own personal logo for this site and the signature on the bottom. I have been working non-stop for the past week or so on these blogs, from morning to 3AM. This will be my final day, as I have been away now for 3 years.



0 comments:

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wikipedia

Search results

My Blogs

I heart FeedBurner

PageRank Checker

DeviantArt

Lazy Butterbug Studios

Last modified:
May 2, 2015 at 12:30 pm

Page Access:

Email Subscription

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blog Archive