New Blog Theme and Sweet Tomatoes


This afternoon around 5 PM, I took an hour break to go on my computer. Although I had planned just to browse online and post something I had read, I decided to update my cooking blog first, with a template that looked more professional (because I like the look of this blog). Well, I only had time to work a little on it and before I knew it an hour had passed.

We went to the garden a little and my dad said we were going to Golden Corral once my mom arrived home. I decided to go, for a last meal with my family. I worked on my blog while waiting. Once she came to the door, I got dressed and Jessica decided she wanted to eat too. She insisted on to-go, but I wanted to share this last time with her if possible. We hopped inside the car.

On the ride there, Jes suggested Chinese food instead of Golden Corral, so we decided to go to Sakura buffet (the new one we had never visited). We did not know where it was located but I remember a billboard near the Olive Garden. If it was not nearby we could always go to the other China Buffet we used to go to next to Hobby Lobby/Outback/Chik-Fil-A and the store that sells puppies.

When we got to the parking lot of the old China Buffet, Jessica said it had too many violations such as roaches and rats. So instead my dad suggested we go to Sweet Tomatoes.

We ate at Sweet Tomatoes and it was very good. They served a turkey taco prepared salad, green pepper potato salad, Abondigas Locas with chicken meatballs, cilantro lime penne pasta, buttermilk corn bread, raspberry and sweet tea to drink, and a new type of muffin called Horchata. They also served chocolate lava cake and soft serve yogurt with Oreo topping (and chocolate chip cookies on the side)! I took one of the cookies for the car ride home.
It was a wonderful atmosphere that I did not remember from before. The menu online says they will offer dulce de leche soft serve from  May 7th to May 10th.

When we came home around 10 PM I decided to finish my blog. It has taken quite a while, trying to install a photo carousel and organizing a lot of my photos and computer files. I am putting the finishing touches on it atm (around 6 AM).

I also heard very nice music tonight, and I have made $0.22 on goodsearch.



0 comments:

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wikipedia

Search results

My Blogs

I heart FeedBurner

PageRank Checker

DeviantArt

Lazy Butterbug Studios

Last modified:
May 2, 2015 at 12:30 pm

Page Access:

Email Subscription

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blog Archive