An Unexpected Visit to Charlene's House

So this is what Boo's new house looks like.
Today I woke up and decided I wanted to finish this blog for good, so I would stop thinking about it. Well, as I was working on my blog I was pulled aside by my dad and Jessica and they told me we were expected at Boo and Drew's new house (this house is a mansion). The drive there was very long and we had to wait a bit for Charlene to arrive. Dad took me outside the car to take a look at the shrubs in front of the house and the tree branches as well. When Charlene pulled up, she picked up the package of new roses that had been delivered to her doorstep. We went to the backyard to take a look at her collection of roses. 

Crown Princess Margarita (not pictured).

Olympiad (left, red) & Christian Dior (right, pink).
Wow! She has so many. I asked Jes to take a picture of me in front of my favorite ones (Crown Princess Margarita, Olympiad, Christian Dior). Then I asked Boo if I could use her computer. She took me inside and showed me the rooms she was getting ready to paint, her art room and the whole house. I got to use her computer which has three screens that use only one mouse. We stayed at Boo's house for about an hour and a half. Then my dad and Jessica invited Drew and Boo to Golden Corral to eat. 

When we got to Golden Corral, I ordered a sweet tea and piled my plate with chicken fajita, bourbon chicken with rice, fried chicken, bbq ribs, french fries, potato wedges, and two rolls (buttered and unbuttered with whipped margarine). I went back for seconds, to get sour cream I forgot to put on top of my fajita, and also chargrilled corn-on-the cob, macaroni and cheese, and bbq'ed pineapple. For dessert I had 3 types of cake: lemon, carrot, and chocolate. It was a very good and unexpected final meal.

Tonight I am putting the finishing touches on my blog before heading to bed.

0 comments:

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wikipedia

Search results

My Blogs

I heart FeedBurner

PageRank Checker

DeviantArt

Lazy Butterbug Studios

Last modified:
May 2, 2015 at 12:30 pm

Page Access:

Email Subscription

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blog Archive