Final Fancy Feast





















After I had made my paper doll collection and composite photo, both my neck and back started to hurt (like each day this week), so I decided to take a break. My last big thing I decided to do was prepare one last feast with my family.

I looked around the kitchen and followed my stomach. What I found was a box of Kraft macaroni and cheese, a plastic bowl/basket of potatoes (Jes had commented that they have sprouted spuds already), two boxes of ready-to-make au gratin potatoes, Pillsbury frozen pie crusts, Breyers vanilla bean and Hersheys Kisses with caramel ice cream, Kraft mayonnaise, and a half empty box of Muellers bowtie pasta. For meat I was searching for ground beef to put in my macaroni but all I could find was frozen flank steak and leftover chicken rib meat in Ziploc baggies. What I made with these ingredients (pictured above) are macaroni and cheese, macaroni salad, steak, baked potatoes, and an ice cream pie for dessert. First I baked the potatoes, then I rolled out the pie crust and baked both the bottom crust and top crust. Mom came home and was surprised to see me cooking. She gave me shiitake mushrooms to put in my salad. Then I worked on preparing the pasta until dad got home to cook the flank steak. Dad burnt the steak under the broiler. After everything was done cooking I put the salad and dessert in the freezer until they got cold. I prepared the table while waiting. We used the black card table in the living room instead of eating in the dining room like usual. I took out four square stoneware China and four glass tumblers which Mom filled with Pepsi. I set up matching spoons and forks for everyone, and nice serving spoons. When the pasta got cold, I put it in a square glass serving bowl which matched the tumblers. (Well first I put the mac and cheese in one of those bowls.)

Then it was time to eat. We took pictures on my camera phone because I do not remember where my digital camera is. I think it is in my leopard purse but I do not remember where that is either. Poor Jes she keeps having to upload my pictures from her phone. Despite resolving to only take one picture, my parents convinced me to take three, one with each of us as pairs. I served the food on my plate: sides first, then potatoes and steak, and one leftover slice of cookie pizza from the night before. The sides were delicious! I did not know which tasted better, the warm macaroni or cool salad. Mom said they were equal. Dad said the burnt steak tasted like beef jerky. We invited Jes but she said she did not want to eat with us because she had already eaten ramen, even though we had already set a place for her at the table. Then we ate dessert and I left the table to go post my blog really quick.

I looked up more badges and ended up losing an hour because one of the gadgets was not working properly. It was a members badge from a Netflix movie lovers community blog. I tried to add an auto-scroll gadget to cover up the mistake. My layout page froze and I lost the html code for the Netflix badge. The DeviantART badges I tried to add earlier today would not work either. However, I was able to sign up for goodsearch on the Locks of Love website, which raises a penny for charity for each search made.

Finally this will be my last post tonight, and in the future. I have made up my mind to wrap up my blog and not to play online or go on my computer any longer, and always to keep my resolutions.

Thank you very much for your visits.


0 comments:

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wikipedia

Search results

My Blogs

I heart FeedBurner

PageRank Checker

DeviantArt

Lazy Butterbug Studios

Last modified:
May 2, 2015 at 12:30 pm

Page Access:

Email Subscription

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blog Archive