Lazy Butterbug Studios and Last Chance to Go Crazy

http://lazybutterbug.blogspot.com/
Well I do not think I could have done it today. I had too much on my mind, in particular creating my own logos after seeing all the advertisements at Pizza Hut (receipt and pizza box), at Golden Corral, on television (Right This Minute), and in magazine articles. I wanted to create Butterbug Studios, and that is what I did today.

My new blog is http://lazybutterbug.blogspot.com/. Please visit this site when you get the chance. I have included the badge below each blog page (scroll all the way down).

Today my dad showed me pictures of flowers from my old laptop. Aside from that, I ate Golden Corral steak and fried chicken with rice, then had mini candy bars for dessert. My last drink was Brisk lemon tea. I have signed up to the Golden Corral community and that will be my last thing.



0 comments:

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wikipedia

Search results

My Blogs

I heart FeedBurner

PageRank Checker

DeviantArt

Lazy Butterbug Studios

Last modified:
May 2, 2015 at 12:30 pm

Page Access:

Email Subscription

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blog Archive