Composite Photo and Paper Dolls


This is a composite photograph I made on Gimp, from a collection of pictures of my family. The eyes are mine, nose is my mom's, mouth is Jessica's, face is Mika's, hair (top part) is Cheska's, and the body is Charlene's.

I also made my paper doll collection today, using COPIC Multiliner Markers and gel pens Jes bought me for my birthday.

I spent the first half of the day fixing my blog and searching for badges, but ended up writing reviews on Yelp! and registering for DeviantART.

I also heard a knock on the door and when I answered it was a Bible study group.


0 comments:

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wikipedia

Search results

My Blogs

I heart FeedBurner

PageRank Checker

DeviantArt

Lazy Butterbug Studios

Last modified:
May 2, 2015 at 12:30 pm

Page Access:

Email Subscription

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blog Archive